Aix-en-Provence, France, 16 – 17 May 2019
Organised by Aix-Marseille School of Economics
Aix-Marseille School of Economics (AMSE) is happy to host the 24th Coalition Theory Network Workshop on Thursday 16th – Friday 17th May 2019 at Aix-Marseille University, Aix-en-Provence, France.
The Coalition Theory Network (CTN) is an association of 9 high-level scientific institutions whose aim is the advancement and diffusion of research in the area of network theory and coalition formation.
The Workshop will be mainly devoted to the theoretical and empirical analysis of networks and groups. This pertains to different aspects of social economics systems, such as the management of international public goods, the formation of industrial cartels and collaborations, the patterns of racial integration in social networks, information transmission and incentives, the structure and properties of informal safety nets.
The keynote speakers of the Workshop will be:
Prof. Asuman Ozdaglar, MIT, USA
Prof. Matthew O. Jackson, Stanford University, USA
Prof. Adam Szeidl, Central European University, Hungary
Papers or extended abstracts in pdf format can be submitted using the submission form available here. Please include Abstract and Keywords in your submission. PhD students’ applications are particularly welcome.
Deadline for application is 15/02/2019. Late applications will not be considered.
All acceptance/rejection decisions will be communicated by 01/03/2019.
The workshop Scientific Committee is composed by the CTN Scientific Board representatives:
• Prof. Anna Bogomolnaia, University of Glasgow, UK
• Prof. Yann Bramoullé, Aix-Marseille University and CNRS, France
• Prof. Carlo Carraro, Ca’ Foscari University of Venice and Euro-Mediterranean Center for Climate Change, Italy
• Prof. Dominik Karos, Maastricht University, The Netherlands
• Prof. Pau Milán, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, MOVE, and Barcelona GSE, Spain
• Prof. Agnieszka Rusinowska, CNRS and Université Paris 1, France
• Prof. Vincent Vannetelbosch, Université Catholique de Louvain, Belgium
• Prof. Shlomo Weber, New Economics School, Russia
• Prof. Myrna Wooders, Vanderbilt University, USA.
The committee will review submissions and will select the papers accepted for presentation at the 24th Coalition Theory Network Workshop.
Further inquiries should be directed to the CTN 2019 Organisers.
Please visit the CTN website for updates on this 24th edition, for information about prior CTN workshops, and for further information about the Network.